Below are links to other sites or articles we hope you’ll find useful.
- Myths About SBA Loans Debunked
There are probably more myths about Small Business Administration loans than there are Greek legends. The two most popular programs are the 7(a) and Low Doc…
- Is Your Business in Trouble?
How often have we told ourselves: Our business is just in a slump, things will pick up. Are we really in a slump or slowly going sideways?
- Finding Cash Within Your Business
Whether you happen to be a seasoned business owner or a start-up company, the symptoms are often the same. They begin with the company’s inability to meet its everyday financial obligations, they can become as drastic as missing a payroll tax deposit or being put on C.O.D. by your most important suppliers.
Concepts Consulting in the News
- Concepts Consulting Tallies 100 Percent Success Rate
When it comes to getting a client’s loan approved, few people can match the success rate of Paul Arsenault, owner of Concepts Consulting.
- SBA Recognizes Paul Arsenault
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) recently agreed with the Wisconsin Business Bank’s nomination of Paul Arsenault as the “2003 Michigan Small Business Administration Financial Services Advocate of the Year.”
- Concepts Consulting is a business finance consulting company which specializes in government guaranty financing and assisting small business owners to find financing alternatives for their difficult-to-place loans.